Chris and I just watched this commercial on TV and we are still recovering.
It’s like they took a regular commercial and dialed it up to preposterous proportions.
Besides Nicole, this is my favorite thing of the day.
- dwmurray likes this
- annarubanova likes this
- morganphillipsdotcom likes this
- khealywu likes this
- yourfriendmitch likes this
- rudel said: That’s exactly how real people talk!
- sodamist likes this
- boondollar reblogged this from ctoons
- mdshb likes this
- mdshb said: I like how they are rebranding themselves “Hampton Hotels”; they will always be “Hampton Inns” to me. ps: Cat gets “Hampton Hotel” visit when you visit
- alamobasement reblogged this from getoffmyblog and added:
- alamobasement likes this
- theangeladee likes this
- whineandbeer likes this
- stephaniestreisand reblogged this from corypalmer and added:
- corypalmer reblogged this from theangeladee and added:
- jksilverstein said: Ok, I still don’t understand Tumblr. But: my mom is obsessed with their waffles to the point where my step-dad got someone at a Hampton to give him a 5lb bag of their waffle mix. This is all REAL.
- heykevin likes this
- boondollar likes this
- ctoons reblogged this from getoffmyblog
- getoffmyblog reblogged this from chrisreblogs
- alexmuninn reblogged this from chrisreblogs and added:
- theangeladee reblogged this from chrisreblogs and added:
- satirically-yours likes this
- chrisreblogs reblogged this from nicolemarietherese and added:
- nicolemarietherese posted this