- tell me to watch anything that has a laugh track (I may overlook this rule if it is a pre-1985 show). I will lose respect for you.
- send me music that has a) synthesizers, drum machines and auto-tuned vocals or b) could be straight from the 1980s. (see above)
- tell me to try brussel sprouts again and that “THIS way” is the right way to make them. I WILL throw a cat in your face. I don’t like them. I don’t like them. I will NEVER like them and I have tried them MANY times in MANY different ways. I’m a grown up. I don’t need to be told to eat f*cking brussel sprouts!
- demand that I do something that is for its own sake and/or stupid. I will probably do it because I am a push-over and my ability to have public confrontations needs to be developed but I will hold it against you for the rest of my life (i.e. If you thought it would be funny to make me run around in a very tight circle pretending to be a circus chimpanzee under the guise that you were my “coach” and “you know better” whilst you looked at your watch to see how much longer you had until the session was over - and by the way I’m not complaining about being a monkey - I’ll do anything for a laugh - no it’s because you abused your power in that moment for the sheer fact that you weren’t prepared and you didn’t have anything else for us to do therefore it was stupid and for its own sake… *inhale*)
Thank you for your time.
*I may add to this list.
- myhsboyfriendwasgay likes this
- theangeladee reblogged this from miketrapp and added:
- miketrapp reblogged this from theangeladee and added:
- bridgecomedy likes this
- khealywu likes this
- theangeladee posted this